Willow Creek is committed to providing renewable and clean sources of energy and has chosen SunPower as their preferred solar provider.
A SunPower solar system brings numerous benefits with your new home purchase and the construction phase is the perfect time to add solar to integrate panels into your roof for a clean and aesthetically pleasing look.
• Solar can start paying you back as soon as your system is turned on.
• The cost of solar electricity will remain constant even while utility company rates rise, year over year.
• SunPower gives you the freedom to choose how you finance your solar system, whether you buy or lease.
• Lock in your electricity rate now and avoid utility company increases.
• You may be eligible for a 30% federal solar tax credit if you purchase solar
SunPower solar benefits
• For 38 years SunPower has helped homeowners like you reduce their electric bills and better the planet by providing access to the most efficient and reliable solar panels available.
• SunPower offers the only complete home solar + storage solution designed and warranted by one company.
• SunPower will work seamlessly with Willow Creek to integrate solar into your home, so your SunPower system is already installed when you move in.
• Every part of your SunPower system is meticulously designed to work perfectly together and rigorously tested for long-term reliability and it’s all backed by one company.
With so many advantages, going solar with SunPower and your new Willow Creek home has never been easier.
All homes will come standard with a lease. Homebuyers will have the opportunity to purchase
We believe clean energy and storage should be accessible to everybody. That's why SunPower designs all-in-one solar solutions backed by personal customer service and the industry's most comprehensive warranty. And with over 35 years of dedicated solar experience, we're the only U.S.-based solar company that's been around longer than our 25-year warranty.
To learn more about SunPower go to sunpower.com